Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

Well done!

I can still see some of your animating skills growing exceptionally well, it's a good track! Frankly, I don't overall agree with anything saying this is comical, but more serious, maybe dramatic or realistic. Still, you portray your ideas extremely well on animation, the art was nicely done and so was the music. All in all, it was well played. Sadly, this audience isn't exactly for you but eh, I find little satire in it...

Satire is generally to mock, as there are two kinds. The funny kind of satire, not exactly crossing the line to make the mocked cry. That sort is generally the one you hear from friends or family just kidding around. Then there's the harmful satire, which can be hilarious for anyone that hates what's being mocked.

Yet I found this work not to be very satirical or funny (except in maybe 3 given moments, such as camping and the SPARTAN TV thing.) I found it's mayor impact to be in a critical manner. This looks more like a criticization of Armor Lock than a satire or parody, and not a comedy which was probably what most people were expecting. Of course, it's possible that's because the end even after the credit pulled off a greater impact than the story than the beginning. Seeing the letter and the dark figure in the distance was win on that part.

Still, excellent work man, keep up the good work and don't stop no matter what!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

I appreciate your deep thought and understanding of what I was going for. Its true, everyone is conditioned to immediately think Halo flashes are always supposed to be funny. I added humor in the beginning, but cut it off when the story changed to a more serious tone, but that apparently enrages people.

So you're right, most newgrounds viewers are very narrow minded and ignorant but not you my friend. You're an oasis in the desert for me. Thanks again

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Purely awesome.

It's wide variety of jokes, excellent voice acting, and fluid animations are always a guarantee by Eddsworld no doubt. Personally, this was the best Christmas Animation I've seen this year, and I doubt anything's gonna change that. The nice little plot twist, the chaos and hilarious stories are great, and so are the occasional montage, rap battle and flames almost everywhere.

A great piece!

A Animação mais devagar A Animação mais devagar

N'est pas interesse.

Vous parlez English? Oui ou non? Je ne parlez pas Francais bien beaucoup.

I hope I got that right... Anyway, it's not very interesting man. You could yourself make this more dramatic by say, zooming into an energetic, tryhard snail epicly moving towards the finish line. Then the little eagle attack would've had a greater impact. It's not so bad for a try, though I'm sure it can be better.

Goin Up Goin Up

What could I expect?

The best of course!

This is an amazing mash up continuation of Toss the Turtle, this time more lenient on the player's skill than their luck, which if I must say, is an advancement. The unlockables keep me hooked, the art gets me glued, and the return of the turtle just warmed my heart a bit. I can't stop playing this game!

Fantastic work!

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

Evolved!

I always expected this to be a classic Line Runner game, but you proved me wrong! This was an amazing, rushing speed demon game, beautifully played out, I loved it.

Berzerk Ball Berzerk Ball

Tres bien!

Even though this gameplay has been seen easily before... It's much better.

The handling of the music is purely amazing, since we have a casual, somewhat fool-toned music before any shot, with awesome music during flight. As well as the occasional rambling and sound effect for that. It's definitely an excellent game by Berzerk Studios, and it screams top-notch.

This deserves some applaud, even some NG medals.

Level 3 - Military Complex Level 3 - Military Complex

Very nice.

It's an awesome piece, it's perfect for well, a military complex! It's got a nice beat, the breath of the organized, yet somewhat military tone most people see. Personally, I think this is an excellent work, and you should totally keep going! BTW, what's the name of the upcoming game?

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

SwEeT!

You did a nice work here man, you really know what beat to put, when, where, and how. I just like how you build up the speed, rhythm and power of this song. This is really good man, keep it up!

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

Great Work.

As usual.
What I like is how you give out that.. "epic" feeling using the classical genre, especially when you're using something totally different from your usual work.

Yes? Yes?

Excellent.

Great color, shape and background. It really calls out a jagged, rigid feeling.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

This is genius.

It's simply great! It's so simplistic yet expertly conveyed, the kindergartner level of drawing just adds to this satirical masterpiece. I applaud you and hope to one day come near this level of mastery, good sir.

Wanna Be Link Wanna Be Link

You...

Have a good style for drawing man! Keep it up, it looks great!